Landfill Salar’evo – rehabilitation by European standards
- Rehabilitation of the landfill by European standards
- Municipal solid and industrial waste
- Geo-synthetic solutions by Naue
- 2 geosynthetic layers: to drain methane and clay liner to cover from precipitation
- Geo-grid on scarps
- 5 layers total, including sand and soil
- 1 million ton of sand and soil added during rehabilitation
- Grass over covered landfill body
- Drainage system
|Stored||15 million tons of waste|
|Size||One of the biggest in Europe|
|Location||Moscow region, Russia|
|Status||Rehabilitated after 25 years of operation|
Project Gallery – Landfill Salar’evo
Proven Expertise in alternative energy Development and Construction
Work With Us
We know how to get energy from the sun, air and waste. Let’s build a better future for everyone, together!
Our Landfill Rehabilitation projects
Landfill Iksha for municipal solid and bulky waste. Construction and partial rehabilitation of the landfill by European standards.
Landfill Khmet’evo: construction and partial rehabilitation of the landfill by European standards. 55 hectares area, 50m height.
Rehabilitation of the landfill (solid and industrial waste) by European standards. Closed after 30 years of operation.