About WTEI Company
Smart Energy, Clean Environment
Waste to Energy International (WTEI company) is a team of international environmentalists, highly qualified engineers, experienced economists and project developers.
WTEI develops comprehensive feasibility studies for investors. We advise the client of the ideal plant size, location and infrastructure required to launch such a project in the shortest possible time.
We have a pool of international investors in the United Kingdom and the Gulf countries who are specifically interested in “waste-to-energy” investments with government-guaranteed revenue streams through a tipping fee and/or electricity sales as well as synthetic fuel production.
Our team cooperates with international, well-connected partners including waste management companies in various countries to process permits, agreements, as well as government approvals very quickly to bring such waste-to-energy projects to the shortest possible maturity for international debt/equity investors.
WTEI has the rights to market and sells well-reputed, patented waste-to-energy technology for all waste categories, meeting and beating the highest environmental standards in the world. It processes municipal solid waste, sludge, and all sorts of bio-waste; any animal manure; hazardous industrial and medical waste; tires, plastic etc. and generates a) electricity or b) synthetic fuel (diesel oil, jet fuel, wax, heat oil).
Also, we have long-term experienced market partners in the USA, Ukraine, Australia, Russia, South Africa and Norway.
WTEI company expertise and strengths
- Identifying viable projects.
- Estimating of input waste quantities and characteristics, energy output and generation of recyclables.
- Proving the feasibility study.
- Selecting the most appropriate technology for the proposed project.
- As part of the development of alternative energy projects, identifying the proper reputable EPC provider.
- Calculating the project and establishing the project-specific financial model. These kinds of projects can only be calculated based on a thorough knowledge of the technology and specific international and local legislation.
- Creation and presentation of comprehensive information to investors and investor groups, including Executive Summaries, Business Overviews, and Investment Memorandums.
- Providing alternative energy investments.
- Providing potential investors with financial evaluations, to help them formulate an effective strategy for the investment process. Establishing debt/equity ratios, optimum loan periods and project terms, as well as ideal share structuring for the project.
- Finding reliable local partners for EPC as well as O&M, to help ensure the success of each project.
- Arranging all the activity for financial and organizational structuring. Supporting the creation of the local project SPV in the project country.
- Performing construction supervision on the project during the design, construction and procurement stages, including the commissioning.
- Providing guarantees of final output and, thus, declared IRR level.
- Consulting investors during the operating period, if required.
Years of Experience
Cost of Developed Facilities (USD)
Some of our projects
Proven Expertise in alternative energy Development and Construction
Work With Us
We know how to get energy from the sun, air and waste. Let’s build a better future for everyone, together!