Waste to Energy International has an extensive project portfolio. It comprises waste-to-energy plants, recycling and sorting facilities, landfills. All of these enterprises were developed, designed, and constructed by our team.
Plants shown below are constructed by our technological partner, producer of ENCORE advanced pyrolysis technology.
- Waste types: municipal solid waste, sludge, tires, plastic, biomass, coal, cow manure, medical waste, industrial waste
- Production of electricity or synthetic fuel
- Different grades of synthetic fuel include diesel oil, jet fuel, wax, heat oil
- High-quality carbon black as a byproduct
- Countries: Australia, China, Italy, Romania, South Korea, USA
- Uniform technology: American patented pyrolysis system