Landfill Khmet’evo – construction and partial rehabilitation
- Construction and partial rehabilitation of the landfill by European standards
- Municipal solid waste
- Geo-synthetic solutions by Naue
- 2 geo-synthetic layers: to drain methane and clay liner to cover from precipitation
- Geo-grid on scarps
- 5 layers total, including sand and soil
- Grass over covered landfill body
- Drainage system
|Location||Moscow region, Russia|
|Status||In operation, partially rehabilitated|
Project Gallery – Landfill Khmet’evo
Proven Expertise in alternative energy Development and Construction
Work With Us
We know how to get energy from the sun, air and waste. Let’s build a better future for everyone, together!
Our Landfill Rehabilitation projects
Landfill Iksha for municipal solid and bulky waste. Construction and partial rehabilitation of the landfill by European standards.
Landfill Salar’evo for municipal solid and industrial waste. Rehabilitated after 25 years of operation.
Rehabilitation of the landfill (solid and industrial waste) by European standards. Closed after 30 years of operation.