Waste to Energy International has extensive project portfolio. It represents waste-to-energy plants, recycling and sorting facilities, landfills. All of these enterprises were developed, designed, and constructed by our team.
Advanced Pyrolysis Plants
Plants shown below are constructed by our technological partner, producer of ENCORE advanced pyrolysis technology.
- Waste types: municipal solid waste, sludge, tires, plastic, biomass, coal, cow manure, medical waste, industrial waste
- Production of electricity or synthetic fuel
- Different grades of synthetic fuel include diesel oil, jet fuel, wax, heat oil
- High quality carbon black as byproduct
- Countries: Australia, China, Italy, Romania, South Korea, USA
- Uniform technology: American patented pyrolysis system
|Location||Modules installed||Feedstock||Capacity dry,|
|Hudson, CO USA||2||Tires||52,500||27,600,000||2013|
|Seoul, South Korea||1||Tires||1,000||-||600,000||2009|
|Los Angeles, CA USA||1||Human sludge||1,000||-||125,000||2008|
|Knoxville, TN USA||1||MSW||1,000||0.50||-||2007|
|Rosamond, CA, USA||1||Coal||8,000||2.00||-||2008|
|Chino, CA USA||1||Cow manure||12,000||0.78||-||2004|